TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- The Coway Run 2018 ICE CHALLENGE (ICE CHALLENGE) is organised by COWAY (M) Sdn Bhd (“the organiser”)
- The ICE CHALLENGE will be held weekly from 28 July 2018 to 7 October 2018. Entries submitted after the stipulated cut-off time stated on the website will not be entertained.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and foreigners, aged 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only (“Eligible Participants”).
- Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Members of the public are allowed to participate in the ICE CHALLENGE except for the final ICE CHALLENGE slated for 7 October which will only be open to Coway Run 2018 participants.
- Participants are not able to limit processing of personal information for the ICE CHALLENGE. If participants do not consent to the organisers processing his/her personal information for the event, then he/she must NOT participate in ICE CHALLENGE.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish and display the names, their photographs and audio and/or visual recording for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation and prior notification to the participants of the ICE CHALLENGE.
- Eligible Participants are not allowed to submit more than one (1) entry. To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
- Eligible Participants MUST provide their Full Name, email address, mobile number and MyKad/Passport number. (Incomplete details will not allow you to proceed with the ICE CHALLENGE.)
- Eligible participants must agree to the terms and conditions before participating in the ICE CHALLENGE.
- All entry submissions must be done on the Coway Run 2018 website, http://cowayrun.com.my. Submission of answers on any other platforms, including those of other organisers, will not be considered as a submission.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or vouchers in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- Prizes cannot be converted to cash value.
Announcement of Winners
- The winner will be announced the day after the cut-off time of each ICE CHALLENGE. The name of the winner will be displayed on http://cowayrun.com.my.
- The decision regarding winner selection will be made by the organiser based on the closest guess to the actual ice melt time and the first closest guess to be submitted.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or submission of answers. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Participant to participate in the Contest at any time.
- Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the ICE CHALLENGE and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- Any error (including error in notification of ICE CHALLENGE winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, computer or device lags whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ICE CHALLENGE, and/or to be acting in breach or potential breach of this ICE CHALLENGE’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.